Thursday, March 13, 2008

What A Difference A Year Makes...

Yep. It was one year ago today that I took my first fledgling steps on my own as a blogger.

I'd been a co-blogger at Ricky's for nearly four years beforehand, starting after my daughter was born, when the site went down a couple of times and got me to thinking about stretching my legs fingers. Started out one year ago today, with little but the electrons on my screen...

In that time, I've put up nearly 550 posts, garnered over 60,000 unique visits, added countless dozens of bloggers to the blogroll, and even gotten to meet a few people.

G-d willin', I'll be back here next year with a two-year blogiversary. And after that... Might not catch up to the heavy hitters like Bruce or Unc, but I'll keep pounding away at my IBM Selectic, sharing my crazy thoughts and road rage rants as long as you'll read 'em...

That is all.

9 comments:

Cowboy Blob said...

Congrats on the Blogiversary! And many more to ya!

RW said...

Congrats, buddy. I'm a better person for knowin' ya all these years.

Gee, maybe one day we'll actually MEET! :)

Jay G said...

Thanks CB!

Ricky,

Right back atcha.

And I don't know if we should rush things; I mean, we've only been corresponding online for, what, over a decade now? :)

Seriously, though, we're trying to get together a FLA/Disney trip sometime either later this year or early next year.

We should talk... :

Bonnie said...

Woo! I'm coming up on one year of blogging, and I have to say, its pretty nifty. :-)

Christine G. said...

Happy blogiversary! I'm well on my way to mark 2001-2008 of my online blatherings. That will be in june.

time flies.

Teresa said...

A very Happy Blogiversary! With all that posting... I hope your fingers don't get too tired to keep going. *grin*

doubletrouble said...

Happy Blogday lad!

Keep on keepin' on...

breda said...

Congrats!!

You are one of my daily reads! Keep up the good work. (I do have one complaint, though....more mustache photos!)

Bruce said...

Congrats! Now get to work changing it from MArooned to iNHabitant.