How can you tell I’m carrying? Perhaps I’m giving away “trade secrets” here, but here’s a good clue that I’m carrying a concealed firearm:
A. I’m wearing one of the following items of clothing:
- Untucked polo shirt.
- Hawaiian shirt
- Mexican wedding shirt
- Cargo shorts
- Fleece vest
- Avoid reaching over my head
- Bend to pick something up using an exaggerated “golf bend”
- Bend my knees rather than my back to get down near the ground to pick something up
- Compulsively tug at my shirt or vest
- Keep my hands in my pockets more than usual
- I‘m with my kids.
- I’m going to the bank/gas station/Home Depot/WallyWorld.
- Out for a ride on the Harley.
- Not at a school, post office, or place of employment.
- I’m outside of my house.
That is all.