Monday, October 10, 2011

My Thoughts On the Matter, Perfectly...

Skidmark sends in this link that sums up everything I've been thinking about the whole "Occupy Wall Street" business:

Ditch the Coke Nail: Advice for the '99 Percent' Movement

Basically, they've gone through some of the "We're the 99%" folks who have done up their own whiny entries (skewered wonderfully by Robb Allen, BTW) and fisked each of them, with a heavy dose of sarcasm and scorn. All well-earned, mind you.


Go. Read. Laugh. If this is the best the "99%" can do, Wall Street's got nothing to worry about.

That is all.

5 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Dear so-called 99%. One idea for you: TANSTAAFL. Look it up, that is if you ever learned to Read while racking up your Student Loan Debt.

BTW: I thought once "Hope and Change" was voted in, that the "Fundamental Transformation of America" would occur. So, over 2 years later, why are You all blaming Wall Street? Shouldn't You be blaming the Anointed One? I mean, if he can Bailout Wall Street and the Banks, how come He hasn't Bailed YOU out? Or ask why George Soros and Arrianna Huffington and Michael Moore haven't sent you a Check? I mean, if THEY are so into "Redistributing the Wealth", why haven't they emptied their Bank Accounts for YOU?

Yours Truly, the REAL 99%.

Weer'd Beard said...

I DO COCAIINN!!!!! YEAHHH!

Dr. Rockso is the 99%!

TheMinuteman said...

That first guy reminded me of this post I did last January on the economics of a college education.

Many have not fully thought out the economics of a degree. They think that a degree is just going to magically provide them a job. The are completely oblivious to the fact that everyone is getting the same useless degrees and those are becoming the equivalent of a high school diploma.

I think it's time I went through and expanded upon that post.

@Weer'd Why am I not surprised to see you have typed that?

Unknown said...

"Subversive Infiltrator" Loved it!


w/v: sting Yup!

Anonymous said...

The printer repair man is a troll post from ar15.com. The printer repairman comes from a Daniel Defense video with Larry Vickers.