Wednesday, November 9, 2011

PSA: Texas Blogshoot Reminder

My #1 blogson asked me to post a reminder for a blogshoot he's attending:

Reminder, Lockhart Blogshoot 2

Just a reminder that this coming Saturday, November 12th is the Lockhart blog shoot. I hope that there's a good turn out.
I only made it to one blogshoot this year (the Northeast Bloggershoot) and wish I could have made more - Northcoast 2 and Blogorado 3, I'm looking at yoooouuuuu. Getting together with fellow bloggers, commenters, and lurkers alike to partake in our common interest is the single greatest thing to come out of being a gun blogger, bar none. Oh, sure, the T&E stuff is great, and I'm very grateful to the companies that have sent items for review, but it pales in comparison to being among the members of my tribe.

There's a link to the range which is this one - anyone in the area, give Southern Belle a shout if you want to go.

That is all.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Damn the luck....DAMN.

I'll be in Orlando then. At present, I'm overnighting in Pensacola, and am not returning to Galveston till late next week.

Futhermucking bunofasitch!


Jim
Sunk New Dawn
Galveston, TX

Teke said...

Jim

I'm with you.
I have my Sons Playoff Game for football that day and my parents are in from out of time. Not that dad wouldn't go with me.

I may have to arrange for a smaller outing maybe we need to do a H.A.B.S.
Houston Area BloggerShoot.
If we hurry it could even be held in conjunction with Occupy Houston.

Hehe fitting word verification thwoopt

Anonymous said...

not to be a wet blanket, but LaRue Tactical is holding their range day on the same day in Liberty Hill, TX. Decisions, decisions.