Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Unfuckingbelievable...

Ricky's got the low down on something so fucking unbelievable that I did something I don't normally do: I checked out the Kos website. Now, far be it from me to denigrate the good folk that post there [ed: he's lying through his teeth. He thinks those whack-a-moles should have lithium squirted down their throats with a turkey baster], but they've gone beyond the fucking pale:

Seung-Hui Cho. I Mourn Your Life and Loss


I won't link to this filth. Ricky's got a stronger stomach than I, and has provided a link to the rest of the circle-jerk nuttery.

Suffice to say, there's plenty of apologists for Cho. If only society had been nicer to him. If only the mental health care community hadn't failed to properly diagnose and medicate him. If only guns weren't so readily available.

Blah dee fucking blah blah blah.

The mentally ill don't take time DURING A KILLING SPREE to mail a fucking manifesto to the nightly news. That's premeditation. I knew plenty of kids who were picked on all through school and yet didn't snap and kill a bunch of their classmates.

Are we so far fucking gone that we can no longer recognize evil? Here's a newsflash, kiddies. Some people are just evil. Not everyone needs a hug and a shooter of Prozac. Some require the extra attention that only a 180 grain hollowpoint can provide. And for psyCho, it's just a damn shame no one did it sooner.

Gah. Apologists for mass murders. This country is as soft as a sneaker full of shit.

7 comments:

BobG said...

And I'll bet Jack the Ripper was just misunderstood...

RW said...

That place is a glowing example of the Napolean complex in gear on a daily basis. All the kids who got their asses kicked throughout school regularly typing screeds about the administration in a manner that would make the Diceman blush yet are openly accepting of the notion that the poor chap coulda been called names a few times and thus he had a rational excuse for the murders.

Just you wait, someone will identify one of his teachers in HS who actually (gasp) voted for Reagan back in the 80s, thus even THIS will be the fault of the Republicans.

Eventually, it all comes back to blaming someone else for their own inadequacies (and "their" means the stupid bastards who excused cho, not the regular folks who visit the daily kos...even the ones who aren't students or gov't employees!). :)

Anonymous said...

"All the kids who got their asses kicked throughout school regularly typing screeds..."

You just described the White House press team...

Cassidy

Jay G said...

Oh yeah, because George Stephanopoulos just screams tough guy alpha male...

(interestingly enough, *I* got my ass kicked pretty much from 2nd grade through junior high, but that's fodder for another story...)

RW said...

Goodness, Cassidy, your BDS is becoming entrenched. When was the last time someone discussed something that you didn't bring back to the Bush administration? The subject is the MONSTER who killed 32 people and a bunch of FOOLS who are mourning his death and who are looking to excuse his behavior. And when I poke fun at THEM (and trust me, I was being kind to them) your retort is the equivalent of "Tony Snow must've gotten his ass kicked"?

WTF?

How in the world can we disagree on this?

RW said...

BTW, I lost my own share of confrontations, primarily due to the fact that I was tall but unbelievably skinny....so, most of the time I BS'd my way out of getting my ass kicked.

And get it kicked, it would have......

NotClauswitz said...

The Koswits identify with him, not because he was bullied like they maybe were, but because like him they are insane and love violence and killing. They're bug-nuts for strong-action, they identify with the Al Quaeda butchers, the sick video head-choppers, and the child-bombers - as well as the defective-brain mutants among us. It takes one to know one, and they know what it takes...batshit crazy.