Friday, August 10, 2007

New Blogs! New Blogs! Party Time! Excellent!

Cruising through the sitemeter stats, I've found a couple of blogs that have been crazy kind enough to link to my insane scribblings. So please give a warm MArooned welcome to JD at Tekmage's Blog and Mark at A Day in the Life of a Talk Radio Blogger. Talk radio, eh? I've always thought that I had a voice for radio. Wait, that was a face for radio...

Also, please be on your best behavior and visit a dear friend of mine, Betty Breaks Free. She's a damn good writer - I'd say better than me, but that's damning with faint praise indeed - and well worth a look-see. She's going through a rough spell right now, so words of encouragement and niceness are good.

And once more, for good measure: Folks, I run a reciprocal blogroll here at MArooned. If you decide, for whatever reason (I'm guessing temporary insanity), to add me to your blog, let me know...

3 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

They're both in my blogroll, too.

Mark's a nice guy. If you talk nice to him, he may interview you on his show and make you famous. ;)

Jay G said...

I dunno. Think he could handle a *GASP* YANKEE?

*G*

Anonymous said...

Aww Jay! Thanks.

Now I have to live up to the compliments about my writing instead of just whining about my current rough patch in every post. ;-)