Monday, August 13, 2007

Now with 15% More Snark...

Seen over at Uncle's, which has turned into some variant hive-collective while Unc takes a holiday, a post regarding the mindset of the anti's:

You know how some anti-gun types seem to think guns are sentient beings, capable of actions all on their own?

Maybe we should think that way too, that way guns would be considered innocent until proven guilty.

Wonder what a jury of its peers would look like?

Well, I just happen to have a snapshot of the potential jury pool:


Heh... Non-Friday gun pr0n...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like trouble to me.

Apparently, the "Wheelguns" gang is squaring off with the "Autoloaders" gang and it's gonna get ugly.

Maybe we should propose a "midnight gun basketball" league to give them something more constructive to do with their time.

Jay G said...

Y'know, now that you mention it, I coulda sworn I heard the theme from "West Side Story" playing while I took this picture... ;)

Ride Fast said...

Nice jury pool. Like the alternate jurors, too.

Ride Fast said...

Nice jury pool. Like the alternate jurors, too.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful 'pic. I think you've inspired me to try the same.

Mike