Wednesday, October 24, 2007

For Breda...

...Who mentioned that she was going to a Renaissance Faire in Maryland (I think I may have been to that one many years ago, actually...) She asked for pictures (and posted some of her own). I am glad to oblige...

First off, my silly kids out front:





Daddy's Little Princess (literally):



(Ain't she a cutie? I'm glad I own lots of shotguns...)



Ye Olde Medieval babysitter:


(Whattaham...)



And, lastly, yours truly:

Yes, even in Medieval times I am heavily armed... I *do* need to get a new costume, though - this one was purchased when I weighed ~ 75 pounds more than I do now, hence why the tunic looks more like a tent...

Sorry you asked, Breda? *g*

8 comments:

breda said...

You look great, I LOVE the 'stache! Thanks for posting.

BobG said...

"(Ain't she a cutie? I'm glad I own lots of shotguns...)"

And lots of rock salt, I assume?

Jay G said...

Breda,

Glad you liked the pics. It was really just a (very) thinly veiled excuse for me to post pictures of my kids. :)

So far you're the first person who actually likes the 'stache. My mom has taken to calling me the Frito Bandito... ;)

Bob,

Nah, no rocksalt needed. I'm in MA. The mere SIGHT of a scattergun will sent potential suitors into a tizzy... ;)

Something along the lines of the C&W song that states

"You take her out
Show her a good time
Have lots of fun.
I'll just here
At home
Cleanin' this gun"...

SpeakerTweaker said...

That little girl's a doll! Send that boy of yours to (insert EVERY form of combat training here) school. Soon. Matrix-style if you have to. I can see it now:

JuniorG: "WOAH. I know Kung-Fu..."

JayG: "Show me."

*cue cool music*



tweaker

knitalot3 said...

What a cool family!

Strings said...

At some point Jay, we should get y'all out here, and you can hit Bristol. remind me after October, and I'll post a couple pics myself...

Jay G said...

Actually, my wife's family is from WI (her dad's side). We're trying to get a trip going either next summer or the summer after.

Needless to say, it will be in August and JUST happen to coincide with Sturgis... *g*

Unknown said...

"Ain't she a cutie? I'm glad I own lots of shotguns."

Any advice on shotguns, my girl just turned 15 (months),...but she's got gorgeous blue eyes and a lot of charisma. I know the day is coming...