Friday, November 16, 2007

PSA X 2

First off, the first day of National Ammo Week is tomorrow.

Go. Buy ammo. Lots of it. I've already started (200+ rounds of .38 special alone so far... Heck, I got 100 rounds of .32 ACP and I don't even own a gun chambered in it. Yet.)

Second, my good friend doubletrouble of Rattail Bastard fame was kind enough to point me to some special rebates from Winchester and Remington. It's premium ammo, but it's also a good rebate, so if'n you need some quality hunting rounds, git-r-done...

That is all.

7 comments:

Christine G. said...

that's my birthday.
nothing says i love you honey like a box o ammo.

:-)

Anonymous said...

LOL - gun first. ;-)

BobG said...

Can always use a couple extra bricks of 22's.

doubletrouble said...

Thanks for getting the word out Jay-

I bought mine today & even though it's "hunting" ammo, it works jus' fine in the .30-'06 Springer.

heh.

Christine G. said...

i can throw them at people and they can say "ouch, man... that sucks. don't throw stuff at me!"

heh.

Jay G said...

Are you hinting that you need someone to help you buy your first gun?

:)

Jay G said...

Oh, BTW, Happy Birthday!