Friday, April 4, 2008

Open Plea...

Over the past week or so, I've come across at least 2 or 3 blogs that have been kind enough to link to MArooned that are not represented on the MArooned blogroll.

Sadly, the ol' memory ain't what she used ta be, and I've forgotten the particulars of said blogs. Plus I figured I'd do better with an open plea...

Folks, if you like what you read here enough to add MArooned to your blogroll, shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment in the top-most post (I get all comments sent to my e-mail anyways). Odds are overwhelmingly in your favor that I'll add you to the blogroll - I run a more-or-less reciprocal blogroll here.

That is all.

1 comment:

Mike W. said...

I linked to your BAGD post and I read your blog regularly. Feel free to read my insane ramblings if you're so inclined.