Monday, April 14, 2008

Show Yer Mug...

I've been tagged by Cowboy Blob to show my mug.



Coffee mug, that is...



I've got two main cups I use - one for home:



And one for on the go:

(For the non-chemists, that *is* the chemical structure of caffeine. I am such a geek...)

I'm not tagging anyone specifically, but if'n you want to play, let me know and I'll update with a link...

That is all.

UPDATE: T-Bolt shows off his mug. Interesting question there. I'm startin' to wonder aboutcha, bud... ;)

8 comments:

Cowboy Blob said...

Cool travel mug!

Anonymous said...

You should check out all the caffeine themed merchandise at thinkgeek.com
- Brad

breda said...

Is that red mug Fiestaware?

I'll play! We have some mugs.

Jay G said...

Brad,

I am familiar with that site. I'm sure that comes as a shock to you... *g*

Breda,

You got it! It's ancient Fiestaware that I inherited from Mom G. about three or four changes of dinnerware ago (for them. Mom changes her dinnerware like some people change sheets...)

breda said...

the green plate in the pie photo on my blog? Fiestaware. I love the stuff. =)

Mugs coming soon!

Rabbit said...

Yum.
1-3-7 trimethylxanthene is my primary neurotransmitter.

Regards,
Rabbit.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Done


Whom have YOU?

dr mac said...

rabbit,
Caffeine is not a neurotransmitter. It is a psychoactive substance.