Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Takin' Care of Meme-ness...

The Earth-Bound Misfit (Looooooove that name, BTW) tagged me with a meme:
1. Write your own six word memoire.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.

5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play....

1. Off-kilter Masshole loves kids, guns, & motorcycles. (The "&" doesn't count as a word, right?)

2. Done and not possible at present time. As soon as I get a leather mount for a Thompson on the Harley I'll get a shot with the kids... ;)

3. Link above.

4. Tag! Youse guys is it: TX Gun Nut, BillH, Pistolero, T-Bolt, and Tweaker.

5. Will do as soon as this is posted...

That is all.

UPDATE: Looks like New Jovian Thunderbolt is the first to respond!

UPDATE2: Texas Gun Nut responds.

UPDATE3: There's a post up at Free In Idaho!

3 comments:

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Bahstahd!

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Hard for me to pass on, (since I don't have that many fellow bloggers to toss it to that have not already been named.

So, I will post my meme up in a sec.
Unfortunately, the buck stops there.

Anonymous said...

I posted this morning
http://freeinidaho.com/2008/04/09/six-word-memoire/
but I'm more of a "jump in if you want to play" sort also.