Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Gun Pr0n #73

Today's Gun Picture is a re-working of my Sig P226.


Alert readers will note the addition of Hogue wrap-around monogrips as well as an inexpensive (read: free!) belt holster. And more full capacity magazines - our "esteemed" governor is trying to pass a one-magazine-a-month bill, so I'm getting while the getting's good... (And sadly, no, I am not making this up).

As for why this is making a (re)appearance, all I'll say is check back next Friday when it will all be clearer. I'll just say that if all goes well there will be a special report after Labor Day...

That is all.

8 comments:

West, By God said...

I'm all for buying at least one magazine a month. What's wrong with that?

Oh...

Anonymous said...

Nice photo there, Jay. I'm still trying to figure out how you got all of that to stick to the wall while you took the photo.

Weer'd Beard said...

I need to gets me a Sig....

Mike W. said...

Weer'd - They're great guns. Every one I've bought has been used and 100% reliable.

Jay G said...

west,

Believe me, if this bill gets passed, I will take it upon myself to actually BUY ONE GUN EVERY MONTH. It'll mean a shitload of Mosin-Nagants, Yugo Mausers, and Nagant revolvers, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...

tjh,

Duct tape. Duh. :)

weer'd,

SRSLY. I lurves my Sig (and you're more than welcome to shoot 'er). I had a P229 in .40 S&W that was equally teh awesome, and would still have it now if it weren't for the Colt Gold Cup I traded it for...

mike,

This Sig is one of the primary reasons I'm considering the P239 as a carry gun. It shoots just that well, even in rapid fire...

Anonymous said...

one mag a month... that's pathetic. Is that one mag per firearm in the collection?

just go straight to belt-fed Jay. It's laws like that they call "the mother of invention".

knitalot3 said...

That's a fine looking gun! You have too many anyway. You should send that one to me.

TOTWTYTR said...

Those Monogrips are the berries. Almost all of my handguns have them. The exceptions are my two .22s, because even I'm not much of a wimp. :)