Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And Yes, Even More New Blogs!

Man... It's a good thing I am completely and totally anal-retentive about checking my stats. Because otherwise I'd miss these good blogs that link to me and don't send me e-mails... (actually, one did). Without further whining, please welcome the following new blogs to the MArooned blogroll:

1. Mulligan at Random Rambling. He's got a listing up of folks around the country that have offered to take new folks to the range (and yes, your humble host is listed). I especially liked his goals:

To promote firearms in a safe positive fashion,
fight ignorance, apathy and fear,
and protect our rights, one voter at a time.

2. Red over at what the hell am I doing here. Anyone with the tagline "I'd rather be on a farm with my wife keeping things simple." is okay in my book...

and last, but certainly not least:

3. Erica at the eponymously named Erica's Blog. Not only was Erica kind enough to add MArooned to her blogroll, she sent me an e-mail warning me that she was having template issues and to not be offended if the link vanished for a bit. Somehow, she saw through my macho posturing and saw the insecure little boy inside. That takes talent. Plus she's friends with Teresa, who I've been trying to drag to the range for well over a year now. I may have to enlist her help...

Welcome aboard everyone!

That is all.

5 comments:

Erica said...

Ohhhh, man....what a cool guy you are...thank you! And yes, you really need to go shooting with T. And after she's had her Starbucks?? Lord have mercy, look out. She is a pistol, T is...so to speak.

:-)

Mulligan said...

Linkery MAgic !!

double digit hits today :)
first time ever

thanks for hookin' me up

Anonymous said...

Was Googling 20 gauge shotguns and ran across your place. I've only been shooting for about a year, but jumped in both feet first and loved it. Even got my CCW permit. Will come back to visit and hopefully learn some things.

red said...

Thanks for the link!

Teresa said...

LOL - you should meet Erica. She is one of the world's wonderful people. *grin*

I know, I know - the range. I can't tell you how much I need a break right now... things have been dashing along at about 500mph in my life.

The good news is, my son is finishing up his Iraq tour and will soon be home on leave. Of course that means traveling too for me too - since we'll be off to Chicago to get some family time with both kids.