Friday, October 3, 2008

I Call Shenanigans!

Alternate title: On What Fucking Planet???

CBS Poll: Uncommitted Voters Say Biden Won
(CBS) Uncommitted voters who watched the vice presidential debate thought Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden did the best job by a margin of more than two to one, according to a CBS News/Knowledge Networks poll taken immediately following the debate.

However, there was good news in the poll for Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, too. Palin's debate performance improved uncommitted voters' perceptions of her overall, and on a number of specific measures. But uncommitted voters still have doubts about her ability to assume the presidency if necessary and she lags behind Biden on her knowledge and preparedness for the job.

46% to 21%??? Give me a fucking break. All Biden did was mumble into his chest, drone on incessantly, and lie through his creepy used car salesman teeth.

Like I said in comments over at Breda's: "Just because, with the current slant of the media, Biden could walk out on stage, clamp his hands firmly over his ears, and yell "LALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" for an hour and still be declared the "winner" of the debate..."

Obviously I am clairvoyant. Let me see what I can come up with for tonight's lottery numbers... Oh, wait. I predicted that the media would be biased in favor of the Obama camp. That's like predicting that a dog will lick its own balls...

Ugh. I picked the wrong day to stop sniffin' glue.

That is all.

2 comments:

RW said...

Never pay attention to CBS polls, or Newsweek. Might as well be dailykos polls.

breda said...

deeply in the tank. disgusting.