Friday, January 30, 2009

New Blogs!

Got a few more additions to the MArooned blogroll.

1. Michelle at My Life = Chaos Management (luuurve the title!). Described thusly: "Kids, guns, marriage, work and everything in between". Yeah. BTDT. Managing my own chaos in about the same manner...

2. Alan at SnarkyBytes. Alan's also a part of the Gunblogger Conspiracy, as well as part of the Facebook in-crowd.

3. Shrugged at Bear on a Bicycle. Found through my obsession with my Sitemeter stats laser-like focus and attention to detail. Good stuff. SRSLY.

Welcome aboard everyone!




Folks, I'll make my standard disclaimer again. I run a reciprocal blogroll here at MArooned. If you like my insane scribbling writing enough to add me to your blogroll, tell me about it - I'm quite happy to return the favor. But I can't do it if I don't know about it! So leave me a note in comments; shoot me an e-mail (contact info's around here somewhere); catch me on Google chat or Facebook; heck, anything short of writing your blog name on a piece of paper and hucking it through my window tied to a rock works... :)

That is all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I'm slowly notifying those I link to. Been reading for a long time and figured it was about time to put out a little of myself. . . . that didn't come out the way I meant it.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hello humble host! Love your blog, I have it on my roll. I am at www.mygunculture.com

Thanks,

That is all.

Carteach said...

Lol.... yup, thanks for the link.
SRSLY (g).

Now, take a look over at Carteach0 blog, my alter ego. All shooty stuff, all the time. You might find a link there you recognize :-)

Jay G said...

Emma,

Don't mention it. I kinda assume that everyone gets the same little thrill I do of seeing their blog listed in someone else's links, hence why I reciprocate...

Tom,

Thanks for the note. You'll make the next round of updates!

Carteach0,

I thought that's what it was. I'll add the alter ego to the next round.