Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well I *Am* in Sales...

Buy AD's book. SRSLY.

Kthanxbai!

Yes, it's the shortest sales pitch on record. It's that good. In fact, I'm thinking about buying a second book just so I have a replacement on hand for when I wear out the first book from reading it so many times. And then a third book for the replacement's replacement... Really, you owe it to yourself to get this book (buy two copies, just to be safe) and read it a couple of times, cover to cover. Just be sure not to drink anything.

Also, if you happen to be in the medical field or have a loved one (*cough* Mrs. G.) who is, buy a copy for them and let them read it. I guarantee you they'll read through and start laughing at some points, rolling their eyes at others, and generally agreeing with the picture of emergency care as currently practiced and detailed by Ambulance Driver...

That is all.

No comments: