Tuesday, February 17, 2009

For Breda...

Given her admiration of and zest for bacon, I present the following: Mmmmm... Bacon!

Here's just how it starts:
To begin with, I cook with jalapenos and habaneros right smart too, and onions and garlic never do any damage to a recipe either. So… I coarse chopped three fat jalapenos, two habaneros and one medium 1015 (if you don’t know what that is, you’re a savage), and I minced a few garlic cloves. These I spread out on the sausage layer along with the cooked bacon.
I gained three pounds just reading that description. And felt my arteries harden...

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definitely need several sides to go with it and tone it down. I did pinto beans, mac & cheese, cornbread, peach cobbler.

Man. This hardened more than my arteries.

TOTWTYTR said...

Like Ambulance Driver, I've been fortunate enough to enjoy Mule Breath's cooking and his hospitality. Simply amazing.