Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Ideal Juxtaposition!

Bacon Flavored Ice Cream Sizzles For Business
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- From bacon shakes to beer flavored ice cream, wacky flavors are proving to be a crowd favorite.

For Moo Creamery in the southwest, experimenting with different flavors has worked out in their favor.

Mmmm. Bacon shakes... [drooool]

I love this part:
"A friend of mine loves bacon on everything, so she had asked me to make bacon ice cream. So I had a home ice cream maker and I made it and thought it was a terrible idea. So she had me try it and after three days of tasting it I finally thought it was good," said Pounds.

I'm guessing that Pounds (talk about the holy mother of all ironic names!) experimented for three days until she got the desired taste. The way it's written, though, it gives the impression that she sat there eating bacon-flavored ice cream until she liked it. Which I am totally cool with...

Bacon-flavored ice cream - perfect for the bacone.

That is all.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

All I can do is laugh at that one... :-)

breda said...

om nom nom!!