Monday, August 3, 2009

Northeast Blogger Shoot, in Video!

Heh. Got some video yesterday...

First off, here I am in full glory:



Heh. It's a full-auto subgun with a folding stock and a bayonet. What's not to love?


Next up zeeke42 gets bit by the Snubbie from Hell™:



"That's insane". Yeah. That pretty much sums up the SfH...


Another subgun:



Notice the "brass rainbow" raining down on the videographer (thanks Lissa!). Suppressed 9mm AR-15. Yes, that forend is an integral suppressor...


And lastly... What bloggershoot would be complete without a bayonet charge?



"Is that how you gut a Pikachu?" Heh.


Hoo boy, that was fun...

That is all.

7 comments:

breda said...

whoohoo!

Ross said...

So Jay... while I was busy yesterday teaching folks to hit a target 1" square at 25 meters, did you at least shoot "minute of berm"? (as he twists the bayonet a little...)

Still waiting to see you at an Appleseed Shoot, guy. How about coming up to Harvard on the 29th and 30th of August? I'll even loan you my personal LTR. Do you want one with peep sights or a scope?

Borepatch said...

Actually, I think that is how you gut a Pikachu. I'm told that the loin is the tastiest cut, but I prefer the filet.

;-)

SpeakerTweaker said...

You friggin bayonet charged again. This time, with a pistol-rail bayonet.

You are, without a doubt, the coolest guy I have ever known.

:)



tweaker

Lissa said...

Taste the . . . hot brass! :) Nah, don't worry, it only got my arm, and it didn't hurt.

zeeke42 said...

I now know that I have no need for a hurt-your-handium Smith magnum. I think that's the first time someones ever loaned me a gun and I crossed it off my list. I think I agree with Jim F, I'd rather shoot an X-frame all day than those little bastards. I'll stick with my 442.

Anonymous said...

I think you just won the internet with that bayonet charge, Jay.