Friday, August 21, 2009

Teh Funny...

Took the kids to the town "Vehicle Night" a couple weeks back. They gather a representative sampling of the town's municipal equipment - police cars, fire trucks, electrical trucks, etc. - and let the kids climb all over them while giving a safety lecture specific to the vehicle and tasks it may be needed to perform. Needless to say, the kids were in seventh heaven...

I couldn't resist this shot:

I Can Haz Dumptruck?

Yeah. That's my little sweetie. I still maintain that she's not going to break hearts, she's going to break legs...

And TheBoy doesn't disappoint in the "cute pic" department:

A Harbinger?

Yeah. Don't get used to that view, pal...

That is all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I sit in the back of the police car like daddy does?

Christina RN LMT said...

*lol*

Cute pics of cute kids!
Hope you're all having fun.

breda said...

Look at her face! She's so excited! That is a fantastic photo!

Anonymous said...

"Sir, I need to speak with you regarding your son."

I love that pic Jay!

Old NFO said...

LOL- Cute kids though...