Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Two Is Two Too Many...

What the bloody hell is going on out there? First there was this story:

Police await positive ID on girl's body found in North Carolina

(CNN) -- A body believed to be that of a missing 5-year-old girl has been found in North Carolina, police said Monday.

Theresa Chance, public information officer of the Fayetteville Police Department, confirmed to CNN the girl's body was found. In a separate e-mail to CNN, Fayetteville police said the body found was that of the missing girl.

BabyGirl G. is six. I'm looking at her picture from soccer as I type this, her smiling face looking at me as I contemplate the horrific evil wrought on poor Shaniya Davis. Tears stream down my face as I mourn the little girl who will never grow up; who will never age; who will forever be five years old. There's a special section of Hell for people that hurt kids.

And I'll stand before you and the face of G-d Himself and say I'd like the pleasure of sending them there.

The story gets even worse:
Police have charged her mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, with trafficking and other offenses, authorities said. Davis was "prostituting her child," said Chance.

Too. Evil. To. Live.

That's not 20 years on death row and then a quick visit from Dr. Kevorkian. That's a .22 behind the ear out back of the court house and the body left to rot in a landfill right there. If someone THOUGHT of touching my child in a way even remotely similar to what this woman was taking money to let people do, there would be plenty of fertilizer around my house. How someone could do that to their own flesh and blood just boggles my mind.

And any alleged "man" that would use a five year old girl in that manner? Castration via McCulloch would be just a start.



And now this:

Oklahoma doctor held in death of son, 9
(CNN) -- A doctor in suburban Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, was arrested Monday and accused in the early morning death of his 9-year-old son, police said.

Dr. Stephen Wolf, 51, faces first-degree murder charges, said Nichols Hills, Oklahoma, Police Chief Richard Mask.

My G-d. TheBoy is almost nine. He's in third grade. The thought of causing him harm makes me physically ill. There's got to be some mental illness at work here - I'll allow the body to be buried in an unmarked grave rather than leaving the body for the vultures. The story's awfully thin on details, so it's hard to draw any conclusions as to what might have happened, but one can only assume that Dr. Wolf snapped.



Why two small, helpless kids? Why kids approximately the same age as my own? Why, dear G-d, why did these two children have to die? WHY? Dammit, it's not right.

I carry a gun because there is evil in this world. And I will shoot the hell out of it before I let it harm my family.

That is all.

8 comments:

Julie said...

totally understand where you are coming from with two girls (6 & 8) of my own!

Lokidude said...

I cast my vote for hanging and letting the body rot on the rope. Either that, of leaving them impaled on pikes as a direct message to those who would hurt children. I don't even care if the baby-pimping mom is still alive when she gets spitted on her pike. Might be better that way.

Bram said...

Jay, I'm with you. There is no limit to the violence I would use to defend my children.

wolfwalker said...

>> That's a .22 behind the ear out back of the court house and the body left to rot in a landfill right there. <<

You're far, far too kind. There are crimes for which death is too mild a punishment.

For such as these, I favor a .45 round in each elbow and each knee, followed by "life as a street bum without benefit of painkillers."

(To connect this to a recent post of yours, reading medieval-military-fantasy gives whole new levels of insight into the amounts of crippling damage the human body can survive. Also whole new concepts of appropriate punishments for certain crimes.)

Mikael said...

Wolfwalker has been reading paksenarrion? ;)

I'm with Lokidude on this though. Good old celt style impalement(through the anus, and left to struggle on the pole until death).

TOTWTYTR said...

Gibbet

Pour encourager les autres.

Anonymous said...

In these two cases, "evil" was no stranger.

Strings said...

And people wonder why I do the things I do?