Friday, January 15, 2010

Lengthifying the Blogroll...

Got a few new blogs to add to the ol' MArooned blogroll today, as well as a couple updates.

New Blogs:
1. Excels at Nothing. The alert reader will recognize Nancy R. as the mother of the youngest new shooter mentioned here. Nancy finally (ahem) took my advice and started her own blog. This is a good thing. UPDATE: E-mail from Nancy says, and I quote: "Consider yourself having another blog-child, if you wish." I wish.

2. My Tumultuous Adventure. Robert in his "About Me" section states "I'd like to be someone's knight in shining armor, but I'm afraid the best I can pull off is a knight in dull and dented armor. It ain't pretty, but it's well broke in and quite comfortable." I like it.

3. The Packetman. The Packetman has been a commenter for a while, and I finally noticed he had linked your humble scribe at his place. His own description: Just a blue-collar libertarian who wants to be left alone. Yep. I can see that.

Updates:
1. Via e-mail, Colin confirms that I am his blogdaddy. That's three four. I love all my blogchildren equally, even those that only update yearly (zeeke42, I'm looking at yoooooouuuuuu). :)

2. Gun Holsters Blog is at a new URL. Please adjust your set accordingly.




There's this week's blogroll updates. Once again, I exhort you to look at the blogroll to your right. If you list MArooned on your blogroll and do not see yourself listed there, LET ME KNOW. With very few exceptions, I reciprocate links with anyone who lets me know (that's the key point - if I don't know you're linking me, I can't add you!). So drop me an e-mail, leave a comment, friend me on FaceBook, whatever it takes...

And welcome aboard to the new folks!

That is all.

5 comments:

Brad_in_IL said...

Jay,

On a related note, I just saw that XavierThoughts is closing up shop very soon.

Old NFO said...

I'll take a roll through... And yes Xavier is shutting down because of trolls.

Robert McDonald said...

Thanks Jay!

The Packetman said...

Thanks for the listing, Jay (not to mention, now my wife won't have to read my blog to humor me!).

pm

KurtP said...

But letting you find out by yourself is part of the fun.

That way you have an out if you don't want to link to a crappy(er) blog -like mine!