Here are the contents of my pockets as of right now.
So, here are the contents of my pockets as of the end of the day:
That's not a wocket in my pocket...
Let's see... Here we have:
- Smith & Wesson model 38 .38 Special revolver
- Bianchi Speedstrip reload
- Buck folding knife (GOAL/NES logos etched on the blade)
- Timex Expedition wrist watch
- Truck keys, including $2 Energizer LED flashlight and Leatherman Micra multi-tool
- LG cellular phone
Someday I'd like to replace the phone with something that can do a little more - think iPhone/Crackberry - but for now, I've got the basics for communication, locomotion, and protection covered pretty darn well. Some is old school - the snubnosed revolver is well over 50 years old - while some is new (pocketable cell phone, LED light). I'm reasonably well-prepared for almost anything likely to pop up in my daily life.
So... What's in your pocket?
That is all.