Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Gun Pr0n #150

Wow. #150. That means we're coming up on three years of Friday Gun Pr0n.

This Friday's pic belongs to Top of the Chain:

Plastic Fantastic

It's a CZ2075P Rami in 9mm, and I'll let TOTC explain the rest:

I'll submit my CZ 2075P Rami. My particular gun came in 9mm, but a .40 S&W is offered as well. The gun itself comes with a 10 rd and 14 rd magazine respectively. I bought mine used from the fine folks at C&S Metal Werks, the makers of the Krinker Plinker. The gun itself is quite easy to shoot and is on par size wise with a Glock 26.

That's a mighty nice lookin' heater, TOTC. Also submitted were pics of the CZ on a scale (heh) - it weighs in at 28.6 ounces, slightly less than my G30 (33.5 ounces) but pretty close to the G26. Specs can be found at the CZ site, and overall it's a solid lookin' little gun. Thanks for sharing with us!

Now, if only it were "safe" enough to buy in MA...

That is all.

3 comments:

Top of the Chain said...

You're quite welcome. I always look forward to Friday's at MArooned. Gun pr0n and cool cars.

jimbob86 said...

The rar sight looks "catchy" - any problems snagging on the draw, I wonder?

Darrell said...

The metal version feels better in the hand. I've found that with all the polymer CZs I've handled.