Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Snapshots from the Road...

Because I fully intend to milk my Disney vacation and attendant odyssey to the land of the Mouse, here's a handful of pictures, taken from the road, with little or no comment needed/given...

Leaving Florida



Standard BabyGirl G.



Standard TheBoy



Gettin' Close



Never Thought I'd be *Happy* to See THAT Sign



That's a LOT of Miles


While it was a long and winding road, so to speak, it really wasn't bad at all - at least that's what the therapist tells me in between lithium doses...

That is all.

4 comments:

wolfwalker said...

Somebuggy forgot to re-size his pictures for the Web...

RW said...

Glad you enjoyed the south. 'tis a wonderful place.

Ross said...

Hey, Jay, regardless of what the legistraitors do to us here in MA, it's STILL our home, and it's OK to be happy to be coming back.

Even immigrants (from NJ, anyway) like me.

Anonymous said...

Vernon Center, Rockville...I have seen that sign many, many times :-)