Thursday, May 13, 2010

Intriguing...

Commenter and new shootin' buddy PISSED sent me this link to a really cool gunnie-related group of products: Bullet-themed hitch covers! There's a second list of covers, plus a description of the various finishes available for the covers. They're all made for a 2" receiver hitch, which covers Class III and Class IV receivers (the vast majority of receiver hitches out there as far as I can tell). They're mighty slick looking, and the price is reasonable for what you're getting.

I wonder if they'd like to send a .308 Win (G-d's Own Caliber) for a MArooned Product Review?

That is all.

6 comments:

Borepatch said...

Why on earth do you call a NATO-wussified version of the .30-06, done for the benefit of Godless Euroweenies, "God's own caliber"?

Jay G said...

Heh.

Because it annoys people and drives traffic.

Hey, I'm in SALES... I don't care what the papers say about me, as long as they spell my name right...

Bill said...

"Why on earth do you call a NATO-wussified version of the .30-06, done for the benefit of Godless Euroweenies, "God's own caliber"?"

THIS

Seriously Jay, Everyone knows Jehovah prefers .50 BMG. :P

Weer'd Beard said...

Hey they have a .257 Roberts one!

COOL!

Skip said...

Only about a gazillion .308 Win. shooters out here. Are they deef?

Rabbit said...

Those are nice. I'm still mad that Texas law doesn't like this, however, because I'd sure stick one on the truck.

http://swfa.com/GGG-Fun-Stuff-P45776.aspx