Sunday, May 16, 2010

NRA Convention in Pictures, Part I

Made it to the Convention Center:

Like

But there was a little something off:

Do Not Like

Yeah, that was moderately disappointing. The only upside, and it was a small one, is that the only areas that made folks go through a metal detector was the arena where the "big names" were speaking. Kind of understandable given that one of them has been afforded Secret Service protection. Talking to folks who attended the speeches, the security was insanely tight. Other than that, it wasn't bad.

There's plenty more where this came from...

That is all.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, that is why I'm not there...

OrangeNeck said...

And yet, I was able to walk into any area with no less than 3 razor sharp knives on me, my bunch of keys on a tether that could double as a mace & chain. I just went to prove that law-abiding persons do not commit crimes against others.