Friday, May 21, 2010

Tactical Pants Guide...

My post on my new tactical pants seems to be getting attention.

They've got a handy round-up of some of the more common tactical outfitters out there, with price, construction, etc. comparisons for all the major brands. It's like Consumer Reports for Tactical pants! There's a lot of good information in that Guide, so if you're in the market for some tactical gear it's worth your while to take a look.

Besides, who couldn't use more tactical pants? Well, besides Robb, of course...

That is all.

7 comments:

bluesun said...

Unfortunately, I have yet to find any that fit me. I'm stickin' with Cabela's, and they're "hemmed to any length" pants. 37" inseam is usually enough.

Jeanette K. said...

Thanks, Jay :) What is Robb's pants deal anyway? I'm trying to get LA Police Gear to send me their tactical pants, too. It would be a great addition.

Jeanette K. said...

Nevermind ... he filled me on his no-pants-wearing proclivity. Lovely!

Jay G said...

Heh.

That's what we do here at MArooned, spread the love...

Unknown said...

I just purchased a pair of TRU_SPEC 24-7 Tactical Trousers from www.heroestactical.com. I'd have to say that I'm very pleased with the quality and the comfort.

Nancy R. said...

bluesun --37"?? I only need 36". If Cabela's customer service hadn't screwed my over a few years ago, I might have been willing to try ordering a pair and altering the waist. I guess I'll just have to try elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I order, and have a pair of pants literally backordered into oblivion... You order, and you get free stuff.

Blah.

Still, to LA Tactical's credit, the lady I spoke to on the phone was more than eager to help me replace the cancelled pants with some other ones, and the overall shipment was in the mail a few hours later. That works.