Friday, June 4, 2010

One Door Closes, Another Opens...

The big news of the day, nay, the week/month, and possibly even the year:

Looking Forward

My good friend Bruce over at No Looking Backwards - formerly mAssBackwards, longtime readers will remember - is hanging up his blogging shingle.

It's a sad time, in a way - I think I've known Bruce pretty much since Day One of his blogging career. We got together when he was first getting the runaround by the City of Boston regarding his MA LTC - I took him to the range to practice for his license test, AAMOF. I've been proud to call Bruce my friend for nearly six years, and I hope to continue this friendship for much longer.

He's hanging up his shingle for a bigger reason:

My name is Bruce MacMahon and I am hereby (as of 3:15 this afternoon) declaring my candidacy for New Hampshire State Representative in District 10 of Rockingham County.

I think I can speak for a good chunk of the blogosphere when I say OH HELL YEAH.

Bruce, if there's anything you need, say the word. I'll rally the troops. Now give 'em hell, Senator.

That is all.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

:-0 Here's hoping he WINS!!! :-)

PISSED said...

That is GREAT NEWS... Lets get him elected!!