Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hard To Imagine...

...that the same company that brought us the "Fugly" could produce this:

DL Classic

It is my pleasure to present to you the "DL Classic" from Dragon Leather Works. It's the first in a line of exotic-skinned leather OWB holsters from Dragon Leather Works, with other exotics joining the line down the road. This is the logical progression of the line, joining the utilitarian "Fugly" for rugged, durable IWB duty and the Pistol Pouch for covered OWB carry. The DL Classic has the same bulletproof construction as the Fugly or the Pistol Pouch, but adds a touch of elegance to your carry rig.

Hey, BBQ guns need holsters, right?

Here's a shot with my Gold Cup tucked snugly inside:

Like it was made for it!

I love the way the python and the stainless steel compliment each other. I like how the walnut grips look with the trim. Heck, I like the way everything looks with this. I might have to move to NH just so I can OC with this... Like this:

It Looks Good On Me...

Yeah. That'll do...

That is all.

9 comments:

Lissa said...

Oooooh. You'll wear that during the Bloggershoot, right??

ZerCool said...

Damn, that is nice.

I haven't *quite* reached the point in my life (financially speaking) that I'm going for hatband-trimmed holsters.

Quite.

But it's not far off, either.

Jay G said...

Lissa,

Oh hell yes. Count on it.

ZerCool,

Actually, these are priced not much more than what you'd pay for any other quality leather holster. You'll get to see it on Sunday - it's well worth the money.

Jon Woolf said...

Fake python skin, hm? Seems to me that holster should have a Colt Python inside it.

Dragon said...

Fake?

Ummmm....no. That is 100% real Python. All of my skins are 100% real, no fake stuff.

Just goes to show that even hand-made 100% all leather goods, manufactured right here in the USA, one at a time and custom fitted, can be affordable, especially if the manufacturer isn't one to get rich quick, and takes pride in his craft, and his quality.

Dragon...the maker of the non-fake DL Classic...

Desert Defender said...

I'm usually not one for exotic skins, but that is a damn fine looking holster. I may just have to pick one or three up.

Linoge said...

Daymn, dude, that is a mighty-fine lookin' holster!

You would be welcome to parade that thing around down here in the Patron State of Shootin' Stuff any time you like ;).

Patrick said...

That holster complements you and that firearm, Jay.

Well done, Dragon. You may just have yourself another customer.

Dragon said...

Thanks Patrick...

Would love to have another member in the growing Dragon Leatherworks family of holster owners!

Regards,

Dragon