Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Circle...

Vicious Circle #64 is up for your listening pleasure.

Strap in, this one's another long 'um (well over four hours) as alan, Kevin and Tracie (Mrs. Whitebread in her first VC appearance) and I discuss the AZ border (and that infuriating sign), the November elections, hating both political parties, '80s nostalgia, police brutality, racism, things that are not in the Constitution, and, my favorite, the new Gadsden flag (which I like so much I am considering having done in ink...)

Vicious Circle: Now bringin' the big brains.

That is all.

2 comments:

dr mac said...

Like that new flag.

JP said...

Speaking of illegal immigration and signs, heres one I took in '06.

http://www.eyesneverclosed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/cuationsmuggling.jpg