Monday, September 27, 2010

Set Your Sights Again...

I received yet another box 'o' laser sights from my friends at LaserLyte (friend them on Facebook!):

New additions to LaserLyte

It seems that LaserLyte is expanding their line of RSLs (Rear Sight Lasers) and adding more new products to their product line. I was told "We have about 15 more new products coming out before Jan 2011. Watch for more boxes" by my contact at LaserLyte, so expect to see more new items showing up for review. This current crop poses a bit of a dilemma for me: I only have one of the guns they sent RSLs for (the 10/22).

Looks like I'm gonna have to go out and buy another couple guns, eh? ;)

That is all.

9 comments:

Andrew said...

I would be happy to check out one of your 10/22 sights on my suppressed rig up here north. ;-)

Witin said...

I have a SW Sigma and I'm local. "Witin" on NES, also a member of HHRG.

Reputo said...

Tell me what they sent you and I would be happy to review one of their products.

Darren S said...

I'd be happy to test the Ruger 22/45 site for you. ;-)

doubletrouble said...

Yeah, if only you knew someone with those firearms...

Matt said...

If you need someone to test a N-frame S&W (Model 28 to be precise). . . . .

Mopar said...

Hmmmm.... I just so happen to have a 22/45 as well. I suppose I could be convinced to review on of those for ya. :P

Wally said...

They don't yet cater to the artilery minded folk eh?

... but one could be thoroughly evaluated on a certain stainless supressed Mk2 ...

Starik Igolkin said...

Still nothing for CZ. I feel so unloved :(