Monday, October 11, 2010

The Gunblogger Abroad...

Last night, while I was preparing posts for today, I took a look at my writing desk and knew I had to blog it:

How Gunbloggers Travel

Eee PC, iTouch, Kershaw Barrage, S&W model 13, and electronics carrier. All the stuff a happy gunblogger needs when he's on the road. I've got my transportable workstation, my EDC gear, and some defensive items. I can blog from the road, I can check in whenever I can get a wifi signal, and I can keep myself safe.

"Luck favors the prepared" is rather fitting here, no?

That is all.


7 comments:

Mike W. said...

That old timey phone looks like it'd be a pain in the ass to haul around Jay.

Would make a handy bludgeon though.

Anonymous said...

You EDC a box of ammo?

Bubblehead Les. said...

I thought all you Gunbloggers were able to do anything in the World, including send the Launch codes out, off an iPhone? ; )

Butch Cassidy said...

I am both surprised and disappointed that the "I'm all ears." thing was not used as a target.

Next to the M13, that phone is very Super-Secret Secret Squirrel, by the way.

SCI-FI said...

Jack Kerouac, eat your heart out.

Fred said...

I love my Eee PC. It's the best blogging tool ever.

agg79 said...

I like your set up. Efficient, not cluttered, down to business. Especially like the S&W Model 13 - the Ultimate point & click interface.