Friday, May 13, 2011

It's A Major Award!

I have no idea how this happened, but somehow I am in the running for a "Gunnie" from Luckygunner. I'm listed under "2011 Best Gun Blog - Entertainment", and believe me when I say the competition is fierce! SayUncle, Tam, Kevin, Breda... All good folks, all wonderful bloggers, all more than capable of crushing me like the bug that I am...

But go vote for me anyways!

The competition may be fierce, but remember who gives you teletubby bayonet charges...

That is all.

7 comments:

Brad_in_IL said...

teletubby bayonet charges

You so need to post the video again . . .

Weer'd Beard said...

You got my vote, Buddy!

But I'm expecting a Hack Coat-holder no-show job in your administration....and I promise to help you move the dead hookers...

Arthur said...

Can you even accept the award if it includes ammo?

Anonymous said...

When you win, remember the hubby of the person who youtubes your bayonet charges. Just sayin'.......

Fred said...

I know the feeling... I'm just feeling awesome about being on the list...

Maureen said...

already BTDT. Weerd too. MAholes must stick together!!

the band-aid bandit said...

You have my vote. Linked back to this post on my page.


And if you give me a minimal showing, but high paying job in your administration, I'll see Weerd's moving of the hookers, but I'll throw in an alibi and a handful of pre ban AR-15 30 round magazines (though i'd have to find some first.....that and try to hit the lottery, since i have better odds than getting an unrestricted Class A LTC in my city.)