Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Go. Watch.

Skidmark sent me a link to this movie:



It's called Porcelain Unicorn and is the winning short film in the Philips "Tell it your way" contest. In a little over three minutes, we're given an insight what must be the defining moment for a young man - and a young woman.

In the face of unspeakable evil, we all hope and pray we'd have the courage to do the right thing. Sometimes, though, the right thing isn't making a heroic last stand, or storming a beach, or jumping on a grenade to save your friends. Sometimes it's just realizing that evil is evil and refusing to be part of it.

Refuse to be part of it.

That is all.

4 comments:

Marty said...

Got dust in my eye...

Robert McDonald said...

I will be reposting this. Thanks for sharing it, Jay.

Irish said...

Thanks for sharing Jay... I'm reposting too.

Anonymous said...

I must be downwind from Marty...

Speaking of evil, why the h*** does google insist I create an account in order to post even when I'm already signed in to gmail?