Friday, July 1, 2011

Help A Famous Writer/Blogger Out...

Larry's got a new Monster Hunter book coming out, and he wants us all to buy it!

Specifically, he wants us all to go out and buy it. Given that he describes it as:

It is an Earl Harbinger novel, and he is such a badass that writing him is really a lot of fun. Basically, in any situation, I ask myself “what would a tough Clint Eastwood character do here?” Then I take it up a notch. In MHA, I got to expand the history and scope of the MH universe, introduce new characters, new adversaries, and set up the next couple of books. Monster Hunter Legion (Owen) and Monster Hunter Nemesis (Franks).

A Monster Hunter book. Based on Earl Harbinger. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I would crawl over a mile of broken glass to buy this book on opening day. And then another book devoted to the biggest badass in the MHI universe, Agent Franks? SCORE! Larry, you got it. I'll even get my s**t in gear and get the order in for the signed copy of this one! Plus Larry said if I posted this he'd say nice things about me... ;)

July 26th, Monster Hunter Alpha - be sure to place your order!

That is all.

7 comments:

zeeke42 said...

I bought the eARC, and its definitely the best MHI book yet.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Now if they'd only put it on Kindle...

Anonymous said...

eARC read here also...

it was WICKED AWSOME!!!!

B

zeeke42 said...

Les, you can buy DRM free ebooks direct from Baen and put them on whatever you want. I read the eArc on a nook color.

Anonymous said...

We have TWO autographed copies already on order. Two so the missus and I don't have to fight over who get's to read it first.

Chris said...

Ordered over a month ago. Waiting . . .

TheAxe said...

Already pre-ordered it on amazon :)

Had to decide between Larry's amazon rankings or Uncle Hugos, I figured I'll alternate.

wv: mentalac