Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I See Your Glock 1911...

...and raise you the new Glock revolver, Caleb.

Glock 21R

Heh. This came in from Stretch, with the caveat that he received it from his local gunshop NOVA Armament. The first thing I noticed, of course, was the Colt cylinder and release; next is the Smith & Wesson-style porting on the barrel; the rest is either taken from Glock (trigger & trigger guard, front of grip; side of barrel) or 'shopped.

Well played, NOVA, well played.

That is all.

8 comments:

Weer'd Beard said...

I espeshally like the Glock 18 Fire Selector!

I want a revolver set to "rock-n-roll"!

Phillip said...

I assumed the lever about where your thumb sits would be the one that swings out the barrel.

That said... I kinda like it. I'd want the grip a little straighter for my tastes, but it's still kind of intriguing.

ASM826 said...

Double action evolvers are always set to rock-n-roll.
It rocks back in your hand and the cylinder rolls.

Anonymous said...

It's not blocky enough to be a Glock.

Way too sleek looking.

Brandoch Daha said...

I'd make a flintglock if I could operate Photoshop without jabbing a pixel through my thumb.

Anonymous said...

Naw that ain't a Glock. Any Reporter will tell you its an AK-47 !

Tam said...

"Any Reporter will tell you its an AK-47 !"

I LOL'ed. :)

Dregan said...

I'd still buy one.