Sunday, August 28, 2011

How Long Is That In People Years?

View from the Porch turns six today.

Six years old. If her blog were a person, it would be starting first grade. VFTP, getting on the big yellow school bus, saying the pledge of Allegiance ("I pledge allegiance to Queen Fragg and her might state of hysteria"...) I've been here at MArooned for 4½ years now, and I thought that Tam had been doing VFTP for way more than a year and a half before I started. I guess when you're that good, the time just flies by...

Happy blogiversary Tam!

That is all.

5 comments:

Tam said...

Thank you! :)

RW said...

Just checked & your first official foray my now-deceased site was 9/5/03, so on Labor Day you'll have been doing this blogging thing for 8 years, Jay!

Jay G said...

RW,

It was earlier than that...

RW said...

Wow, the wordpress software default user search didn't even pick that up! Good catch!

RW said...

BTW, it's still hilarious that your site is blocked @ my work (Warren Buffett is my 'boss') due to the gun stuff while our company still has official links on our company site for all sorts of political sexual stuff (read: LGBT sites, NTTAWWT). Open sexuality trumps the second amendment, it appears. If I want to read you during the weekday periods, I have to go thru google cache.