Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Time For Another Round!

Of my favorite game, that is...

Guess the gun!

I've got another Testing & Evaluation sample in my hot little hands, just waiting to be tested, tortured, and otherwise abused in the name of reviewing. It's something I've written about before, both here and at Guns, Holsters, & Gear; but other than that, no hints. Those of you over in the Gunblogger Conspiracy that know, please shush.

So, who wants to take a stab at guessing the new gun?

That is all.

4 comments:

Dave H said...

I'll take a shot. (Ugh, I can't believe I said that.)

I think it's an ISSC M22 pistol.

And I hope it's the hot pink one.

Lupis42 said...

M&P 15-22?

chiefjaybob said...

I'm going to keep guessing this until it happens:

A Hi-Point 9mm!

Jay G said...

No one's come close...

Chiefjaybob, I'd be happy to review a Hi-Point 9mm if someone can get it to me... ;)