Monday, September 26, 2011

Collecting...

Heh. In one of my first posts detailing my kilted adventures, I asked for ideas. PISSED was the first to come up with ideas, and I seized upon one of them:
I'll give you $50.00 for a picture with some type of celebrity..
Well, PISSED, it's time to collect:

Famous... or INfamous?

Yes, that's NH State Representative Bruce MacMahon right there, also wearing his finest kilt. Bruce was kind enough to acquiesce to my request for a picture, and even offered to let me borrow some kilt-related items to go with my ensemble. Thanks for being such a good sport, Bruce!

I'd also like to offer a hearty thanks and two thumbs way up for the good folks at State Line Guns in Plaistow, NH. They were kind enough to let Bruce and I drool over coon finger ogle take a gander at some of the unique and interesting items they have in the showroom. They even took the picture for me! Thanks especially to Ed for his patience and calm camera assistance...

And, as always, donations can be made at www.pcf.org/kilted7 or my Kilted to Kick Cancer Team Page.

There's exactly one week left and MArooned has a lot of ground to cover, so if you can, please, help us out...

That is all.

4 comments:

Irish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irish said...

HA! Okeedokee 100.00 coming your way when I get to work. :)

You got the celebrity and you got him kilted and in a gun store no less!!

libertyman said...

The link to donate doesn't seem to have your profile as it did before -- looks like the general link. You may want to check that.

Jay G said...

libertyman,

The PCF link has always been a generic-looking link - I just used the code that AD sent me and assumed it was correct. Since I do have donations attributed to me through that one, I would assume it's working.

The Livestrong link definitely goes to my own separate page, though, so if there's any doubt please use that one.

And THANK YOU PISSED!!! Glad that satisfied your requirements... :)