Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Gun Pr0n #234

Heh. I had a gun lined up for today, when a reader sent in something I could NOT resist:

Biiiig Bore 1911

LAR Grizzly in the OW WHAT WAS THAT caliber of .45 Win Mag. I'll let the owner tell you about her:

I went to the range today and when I got back I thought, Jay G would have loved that. As a connoisseur of Kaboom you might have enjoyed my newest purchase. An LAR Grizzly in .45 Win Mag. The thing is a beast, and shot like a wicked dream! Thought I would rub it in as this was my own personal Buy A Gun Day! What a great day it is.
Yeah, I could go for shooting something like that...

That is all.

5 comments:

Brad_in_IL said...

"connoisseur of Kaboom"

You SO have to use that in your header art . . . .

- Brad

Ancient Woodsman said...

Grade B bang-bang/shoot'em up flik with Sam Elliot & Peter Weller: "Shakedown" Some good scenes & references to the Grizzly there; Sam's character's tool of choice.

The rest of us drool with envy.

Dean Carder said...

Great pictures! I've been a reader for a long tome and I have just one question....What is the audio commentary that statrs when I open you site? Is it just my computer or a new "feature"?

Jay G said...

Dean, there's nothing that I know of, although I think the video I embedded yesterday (the post about the $5.8 million dollar whistling bird "pistols") is one of those annoying "start upon opening" ones.

It'll drop off the front page soon enough; if it persists I'll kill the video...

Bubblehead Les. said...

Now if they only made an Officer-Sized Grizzly, you could have a new "Snubbie from Hell!"