Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's A Kilted Thing...

Day two, as promised:

No Cats Under My Kilt

The astute (and MA-based) reader will immediately recognize the eyesore restaurant behind me. It's kind of a Route 1 landmark,the only Chinese restaurant left standing in the wake of the Weylu's collapse in the mid-1980s. There's always something going on - this picture was taken in the middle of the afternoon, and the place was close to capacity. Again, one of the downsides of doing this in MA is that not a single person seemed to notice - not the family leaving the restaurant after a late lunch; not the carload of frat boys stocking up on the buffet; not even the whitehairs filing in for the earlybird special...

And remember, donations can be made at www.pcf.org/kilted7 or my Kilted to Kick Cancer Team Page.

But at least no one panicked over the Gadsden shirt!

That is all.

7 comments:

Peripatetic Engineer said...

What tartan is your kilt?

Jay G said...

Uh... The Borrowed Clan?

(It's my brother-in-law's kilt; I'll have to ask him...)

Irish said...

The Borrowed Clan...ok that made me LOL's!

Peripatetic Engineer said...

Do me a favor and stop by Santoro's Sub Villa in Saugus and give them my regards. I could never head north on Route 1 without stopping there for a snack.

Hunter said...

Might be Modern Davidson, but that brighter blue sett is throwing me off.

Stretch said...

Buddy had a kilt made of woodland cammo cloth. It was, of course, Clan Destine.

badda-boom!

Thank you! I'll be here all week.
Tip you blog host.

Hunter said...

Google "Clan Inebriated".
Hunter