Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Git While the Gittin's Good...

Sean tells us that the third run of prints for his Gunwalker T-shirts ends today.

You know you want one of these:

(image "borrowed" from Sean with permission)

They're even available in pink! Guys, show your dislike of the current administration's disdain for our country's laws *and* support breast cancer with a pink T-shirt! Get one for every member of the family! Order now, operators are standing by! I'd say "As seen on TV", but we all know how hard the media is avoiding covering anything to do with Operation Gunwalker...


Get your shirts today before the third print closes!

That is all.

1 comment:

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Thanks for the link JayG. Two points, though.

#1. No "Operators" are standing by. Just a middle aged fat guy with a NC Concealed Handgun Permit and an internet connection. I have to go to a LOT more gun schools before I get my "Operator" certificate!

#2. By law I must inform you that I am in no way connected to that giant money sucking monster that is the boob cancer "charity." The only thing you will cure by buying a pink shirt from me is my lack of guns and ammo. I don't want Susan Whatshername suing me like they sued others.
http://bit.ly/nj6Id6