Sunday, October 2, 2011

Second-to-Last Kilt Pic!

Okay, okay. Today's picture of me in a kilt is decidedly less, um, historic than yesterday's picture. I opted for something a little more subdued for today:

Hibachi Kilt!

The reason my mouth is agape is because I'm singing the "Hibachi Man" theme song:

Hibachi man!
Hibachi maaaa-aaan!
Kinda big, kinda taaa-aaan!
Hibachi man.
Long story. Involving frosty malt beverages. And possibly other types of beverages...

Again, as always, donations can be made at www.pcf.org/kilted7 or my Kilted to Kick Cancer Team Page.

A heartfelt, non-kilt-lifted thank you to everyone that's donated so far (and will donate today and tomorrow)!

That is all.

5 comments:

Mark said...

That Hibachi Man song made my day!

Thanks Jay.

-Mark

Ambulance Driver said...

Man, I'm glad you got into the spirit of this, brother, and it's obviously paying dividends. You may yet wind up with another addition to the vast Jay G. arsenal (curse you for that!).

Here's my challenge to you for 2012: When I come up there in March, we do a dual bayonet charge in the snow... kilted.

The we'll put our damned britches back on before our balls freeze off, and post the video on YouTube in September. ;)

Jay G said...

Mark,

Trust me, it's even better in the original Klingon... :)

AD,

Thank you for kicking me in my ass and getting me on board with this excellent idea. I don't know which is more exciting - the addition, or the fact that I *won't* have to wear a "Minute-of-berm" T-shirt... :D

I will absolutely participate in the kilted bayonet charge! I had so much fun with the kilt I intend to purchase one of my very own! I figure at the least I can incorporate it into my King Richard's Faire garb and future KTKC events...

Ambulance Driver said...

Oh, don't write off the possibility of wearing that tee shirt yet, boyo. ;)

Jay G said...

Sorry, didn't mean to imply I was writing *anything* off! Heck, I'm shocked as hell I'm even within striking distance. I meant I can't tell which is the more inviting prospect...

:D