Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Got Mine - Did You Get Yours?

My "Gunwalker" T-shirt, that is!


Where do I get the guns???


The only thing I would have done differently is have the pink shirt have black print - the white's a little hard to pick up. For me, it works - I went with pink for two reasons: 1) I have about 15-20 BILLION black Harley T-shirts, and didn't want another black T-shirt; and 2) it's a little more stealthy in MA - no one expects a guy in a pink T-shirt to have a pro-gun message...

Thanks to Sean for getting this done!

That is all.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good! And yeah, in your neck of the woods it should get a few double-takes.

Weer'd Beard said...

You work it girl!

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Looking good!

I still have plenty, though not as many pink ones as black.

http://ncguns.blogspot.com/p/gunwalker-t-shirts.html

Bubblehead Les. said...

Now what color Kilt would go with Pink?

Brian said...

Super Funny posted it on my facebook had too good!!!

Lissa said...

Very nice, sir!!

Daniel in Brookline said...

Lookin' good, Jay!

Now, if you had a pink gun to go with it...