Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Outlook on Politics...

I list myself as a "right wing" gun nut. That might lead some to think that I'm a Republican, which would be a mistake. My political philosophy, until recently, has been:
"I hate the Republicans and the Democrats. I just hate the Democrats a little more."
Given the recent turn of events with the Republicans (the front-runner for 2008 is Rudy-Freakin'-Giuliani?!?!?!?), I can no longer truthfully state the above. It seems as though their entire platform has become nothing more than: "Well, the Democrats are worse".

Ugh. Just ugh.

4 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

It seems the election choices are going to be one enormous shit sandwich. We only get to choose whether we eat it on white or whole wheat.

Ugh, indeed.

Anonymous said...

"In some sense, feeling special is what vanity plates are all about. I'll stick with the basic model."

But then in my modest opinion I will spout off an editorial about those I have a fundamental disagreement with...

WTF?

Anonymous said...

The South Park gang summed up a lot of feelings:

'I hate conservatives, but I really... hate liberals'

http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/_rp-hate_conservatives.htm

RW

Anonymous said...

Rudy versus Hillary.

Man, that is an enormous shit sandwich served on lettuce.

About the only difference I see in conservatives and liberals is thirty bucks a month in taxes.