Thursday, October 18, 2007

Keepin' My Fingers Crossed...

Got a line on a rare pistol at a fantasmagorical price.

Don't want to say any more - you never know who's reading who might have the day off... ;)

With any kind of luck, there'll be brand-new (to me) gun pr0n on Friday...

UPDATE: No dice. I called yesterday morning right when the shop opened and they told me that it was on hold. They'd call if the person backed out.

They haven't called...

*Sigh*

A Colt Mustang for $325 would have been SWEET...

3 comments:

Bruce said...

Better not be that 1973 6" blued Security Six at Gene's place. I'm still trying to finagle the dough for that one.

knitalot3 said...

Sending "LUCK!"

Jay G said...

Nope. You're 100% safe there, Bruce.

This is something... different.

I called [redacted] and found out that the gun is on hold, but that I am the next on the list.

Keep your fingers crossed that whoever put the [redacted] on hold decides to pass on it...