Friday, December 28, 2007

On A Roll...

While I'm takin' care of bidness, I've got some blogs to add to the blogroll:

1. MedicMatthew at New Life Changes. Matthew and I had corresponded about a gun for CCW that I turned into a post, and I'm finally getting around to putting him on the 'roll. Sorry 'bout that, chief!

2. Sevesteen at the eponymous blog. He's a frequent commenter who I only recently realized:
a. Has his own blog; and
b. Has me linked there.

3. Rustmeister at Rustmeister's Alehouse, which I haven't missed because it's brand new.

4. Robb Allen at Sharp As A Marble, who I've been meaning to link for quite some time now.

So, welcome aboard everyone!

That is all.

2 comments:

Rustmeister said...

Thanks for having me!

MedicMatthew said...

Hey, Thanks for the addition to the blogroll, You sent me 11 unique new hits to my site meter! :)