Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fictional Firearms...

Seems like all the kewl kids are posting about their fave fictional firearms. And who am I to argue with them?

I vote for something a little different, though:




Yes, kiddies, that is Judge Dredd's Law Giver. Movie version, not the comic version. Given to me by a very close friend (commenter Sci-Fi, actually) many years ago and kept, ironically enough, in my gun room, the only one that doesn't require a trigger lock under MA law...

My name is Jay, and I'm a geek...
That is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

>:)

Aw, y'kept it.

That and the blu shirt make for the finest Christmas presents.

Countertop said...

you also listened to me and used a leather jacket.

Works, doesn't it??

Jay G said...

Of COURSE I kept it... I've got the phaser you injection-molded for me, too... ;)

The shirt, interestingly enough, is now loose on me... ;)

countertop,

Yes, that was an EXCELLENT suggestion, thanks. Check back in 2 weeks for another gun pic that came out killer using your idea...